These 20 entry-level jobs are a great place to start. Honestly though, a lot of these offer more than entry-level positions. (And many pay more than $11/hour!)
1. 10up: Have any Web design or project management skills? Project Manager jobs average around $25/hour.
2. A Place for Mom: Make around $16/hour as an at-home Support Specialist.
3. Aetna: Customer Service Reps make about $16/hour. There are a lot of work-from-home jobs available for most positions in the company though!
4. Amazon: Work-from-home Customer Service Associates average $11/hour. There aren’t positions in every state. Double check each posting to make sure your state is there.
5. American Express: Become a Virtual Travel Counselor and you could make $16 per hour.
6. Apple: You can average $15/hour as an at-home Advisor with Apple.
7. Clinical Operations Leader: Have clinical experience? Become a Clinical Feasibility Leader and make a whopping $40/hour.
8. CVS Health: As a Call Center Rep you’ll make around $13/hour.
9. DealDash: When you’re a Customer Operations Specialist you’ll make around $16/hour.
10. Home Shopping Network (HSN): Work from home as a Customer Service Rep and make $11/hour. Note: Must live in the state where the open position is located.
11. Kaplan: I found tons of remote/virtual positions. You could be an Admissions Advisor and make up to $20/hour, for example.
12. Kelly Services: Earn an average of $11/hour as a Customer Service Rep.
13. Nielson: Telecommute as a Field Service Representative and average $17/hour.
14. TNTP (The New Teacher Project): TNTP has a few different entry-level positions like Communications Manager—paying around $26/hour.
15. U-Haul: Become a Roadside Assistance Agent and make $11/hour.
16. Upworthy: Writers who work for Upworthy from home average $25/hour. There are no current openings, but check back often!
17. Working Solutions: Customer Service/Sales Reps average about $11/hour.
18. Worldwide101: Virtual Executive Assistants make around $18/hour. There are also Social Media Coordinator positions!
19. Xerox: Join the Virtual Office Program. Customer Service, Tech Support, Administrative Support and more. Starting around $17/hr.
20. YNAB: Make up to $17/hour as a Customer Support Rep. YNAB offers a great remote work culture including yearly meet-ups (they’ve gone to Costa Rica before).
[Credit to The Krazy Coupon Lady]